Navigation

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Web Design

As part of my web design brief, I was asked to research into two existing websites and talk about their layout, design and overall concept of the site.


This was to give me an idea on what makes a website work and how I can adapt this to my own.

I chose to look into two very different websites as I felt it would be interesting to see how different designs can affect an audience.

The first website I looked at was a good example on how not to make a website. This was http://www.vanityclaire.com/




Ed Nacional was the second website I looked at and is also the style of website I wish to create for my own personal website. 


To give me an even clearer idea on how other designers have created websites and also give me an idea on how I may wish to design my own. I have chosen to look at a few more websites.




No comments:

Post a Comment